This post was sponsored by Diapers.com as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
When the twins were babies, I’d spend hours running around to different stores—often with the two of them in tow—to buy the endless list of items they needed. I’d pick up baby food at the grocery store; diapers, wipes, and formula at a baby store; tiny clothing at the mall. But by the time Lily came along and I started working more, I no longer had the time or energy to do that. I needed a one-stop shop where I could buy whatever it is was the kids needed at the time—even better if I didn’t have to leave my house.
That’s where Diapers.com came in. Diapers.com carries so many sizes and brands of diapers, of course. But it also sells way more than that. There are the basics, like bottles, diaper cream, and wipes. There’s all the baby gear you could need, from car seats and strollers to monitors and safety gates. There are items for mom, like maternity clothing, diaper bags, and groceries. There’s clothing, shoes, toys, and food for babies and kids. And there is tons of other stuff! And, all of the products sold on Diapers.com are handpicked by experts, meaning you can be sure anything you buy on the site is a top product.
I truly wish I had known about Diapers.com during those first few crazy months of motherhood. It would have taken a lot of the guesswork out of shopping, given me more time to spend enjoying the boys instead of toting them around town, and allowed me to shop from home in my spit-up-soaked pajamas.
Luckily, I do know about Diapers.com now, and I do a lot of shopping for Lily on the site. Consider my most recent purchase, which came in at a little under $100:
- A 104-count box of size 6 Pampers Cruisers diapers: I used a $3.00 e-coupon, so it was a great price! I’m also hoping it’s one of the last boxes of diapers I’ll have to buy for Lily as we start our potty training.
- A 56-count box of size 4T-5T Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants: This will be the next step in our potty-training journey!
- A 185-count pack of Johnson’s Safety Swabs: I use these to clean the kids’ ears. Yes, parenting is extremely glamorous.
- A 12-pack of GoGo SqueeZ Apple Cinnamon Apple Sauce: All three kids love these and I’m often putting them in their lunch boxes, so I’m constantly having to buy more. It was great to be able to add these to my cart while I was already shopping on Diapers.com!
As you can see, the prices are also competitive on Diapers.com. I was quite happy to get all of that for less than $100! Shipping was free, too, since all orders above $49 qualify for free shipping. And because Diapers.com offers 1-2 day shipping, I got my items quickly!
If you’re new to Diapers.com, you can save even more money because the site offers the following promotion:
- First order: 20% off your order* plus extra $5 off with a case of diapers
- Enter code: TRYUSLOVEUS
- Second order: Get 10% off your entire second order**
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- *Excludes diapers, wipes and formula. Brand exclusions apply. Max. discount $35. To redeem enter code TRYUSLOVEUS. Offer subject to change and cancellation
- **Discount will auto-apply in about 24 hours to use on second order. Brand exclusions apply. Max discount $50. Offer subject to change and cancellation.
To place your first order on Diapers.com and redeem your new buyer offer, visit diapers.com/tryusloveus. And if you’re a new mom, click here to find a page just for you that lists everything you might need for your new baby. Happy shopping!