If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, you’ve likely seen me post about some of the awesome free stuff I’ve received from Influenster. If you haven’t yet checked out Influenster, you should do so right away!
Influenster is a community of consumers who share their opinions of products and experiences. Anyone who is active on social media can participate on Influenster to earn VoxBoxes. VoxBoxes contain full-size product samples—anything from cosmetics to toiletries to snacks— for recipients to test and review. All you have to do is sign up, complete a profile, and link your social media accounts, and you’re well on your way. You can then boost your chances of scoring VoxBoxes by engaging on the site—reviewing products, answering questions, etc. You can spend as much or as little time on the site as you want, so it’s a great way for busy moms to score some free stuff.
I’ve been active on Influenster for less than a year and have spent an average of only a few minutes a day on the site. Even with that minimal time commitment, I’ve earned four VoxBoxes so far—a Mary Kay cosmetics one, a beach-themed one containing products like after-sun lotion and waterproof mascara, a Victoria’s Secret box that included a sports bra and leggings, and, most recently, the Moda VoxBox.
I really loved my Moda VoxBox! It contained a wide variety of amazing products. Here’s what I got:
- Puffs SoftPack: The new Puffs SoftPack has a flexible wrapper instead of a destructible cardboard box. My SoftPack has really come in handy for me because my allergies have been terrible here in Northern Virginia, and I can easily toss it in my diaper bag alongside the baby wipes. Plus, the wrapper has a really fun design!
- resource Natural Spring Water: I had never heard of this water until a big ol’ bottle arrived in my VoxBox. Resource is a sustainably sourced, 100-percent natural spring water with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste. I guzzled that bottle down during a late work night, and it really kept me going!
- Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask: I’ve only used this brand new product a couple of times so far, but it made my hair feel really soft, smooth, and shiny—like I just came out of the hair salon. Plus, the honey and apricot oil smelled really luxurious!
- Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa: This was my favorite product in the VoxBox! I love Christmastime, so I really enjoyed curling up on the couch and drinking this cocoa out of my Santa mug. I buy the original Swiss Miss every winter, but I really liked the Simply Cocoa. It tasted richer than the original, and it contains only five ingredients—sugar, cocoa, nonfat milk, salt, and natural flavor. Yum!
- JERGENS Ultra Healing Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer: Now that I’m living back in a wintry climate (ugh), I once again have to contend with dry, cracked skin on my hands and elbows. Eczema cream is super pricey, so I was thrilled to receive this product in my VoxBox. It’s been working great! It contains Vitamins C, E, and B5 and keeps my skin smoother longer.
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara: This mascara is awesome! It goes on smoothly, it doesn’t clump, and it really makes my eyes pop. The curved brush makes it easy to coat every lash.
- Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick and Lip Liner: Since I don’t wear lipstick (I’m more of a lip-gloss girl), I have to admit that I only tried this out in my bathroom. But the color was rich, and the transparent lip liner made it easy to quickly apply the lipstick without getting it all over the place. It seems perfect for busy moms in a hurry!
I just got an email informing me that I have another VoxBox on the way—the Frosty VoxBox—and it also looks like it’s going to be a good one. It contains an EcoTools Hair Brush, McCormick Gourmet Thyme, and more.
Get in on the action and give Influenster a try! Let me know how you like it!
*I received the above products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.